Assignment #3: Levels of Housing and Care for the Aging Family (individual activity)
○ Find and explore several reputable websites to help understand and differentiate between the various housing/living options available to seniors.
○ Based on findings from the website exploration, create a table that describes the various levels of housing and care often utilized by seniors. Indicate the following for each level, 1) what services are commonly provided at that level, 2) limitations of care at each level, and 3) what are the payment sources for each level/setting.
○ In the table, address the following living/housing options:
o Skilled Nursing Care (Nursing Home)
o Transitional Care/Rehab facility
o Memory Care (Dementia/Alzheimer’s Care)
o Assisted Living (ACLF)
o Home Care / In-home Services
o Adult Day Care
o Senior Apartment/Retirement Community (Independent Living)
○ Describe 3 or more considerations elderly people like William and Edna need to think about before making a housing choice.
○ List 3 websites that provide information about senior housing options in different ways and could be used by seniors. Identify clear rationale for referring elderly clients to these websites.
If you are looking for the perfect way to get a high-quality research paper on any given topic and due in a short period, try our professional custom essay writing service.