Answer the following questions in a paragraph or two using quotes and examples from the play. Please include reference information, such as the lines to which you refer within a particular play, act and scene.
1. The main characters names in “The Shape of Things” are Adam and Evelyn, suggesting the play is a retelling of the original creation myth. Compare the original “Adam and Eve” and characters in the Judea-Christian creation account to Adam and Evelyn. How is The Shape of Things similar or different from the traditional Judea-Xian account? (Keep in mind the main difference being art and artistic versus theistic creation).
2. The “garden” is the museum, and roped off sculpture with the fig leaf is, like the tree of good and evil, what you’re not supposed to touch. Why does the author present the museum as a creation space? How is the sculpture like the tree of good and evil? What happens when they cross the line and touch (or photograph) it?
3. Compare Evelyn and Pygmalion as creators. How does their gender effect their position in history and creation? How do both their creations critique the culture in which they exist? Describe the “changes” to society that Evelyn and Pygmalion aspire to in their art.
4. How much are the creators (Evelyn and Pygmalion) in control of creation and their art work? Where does their control break down? What is the difference between creator and creature; or is the creature reducible to its creator?
5. When does Adam assert his own mind, (if at all) or veer towards independence by not relying on the tools to achieve superficial beauty that Evelyn imparts?
Write a research paper on why the evolution is true bibliography.
Identify immediate operational actions to reduce costs, rent, utilities, insurance, legal fees, and certain salaries to reduce operating expenses.
Options to record include (but are not limited to) your computer (PC or Mac), Screencastify, which is a free add-on to Chrome, Zoom, or using an app of your choice on a smartphone or tablet.
Describe why and how despite a period of intense enslavement of native peoples and contracted Europeans, African slavery emerged as the dominant labor system throughout these regions.
Discuss how, in spite of their long existence, LGBTQ people are continuing to be marginalized in mainstream society.
Write a dissertation paper that substantiates whether a Financial Education Course help or affect an individuals decisions if they are no longer able to pursue a professional sports career and if it has what if any are the items they plan to implement.
Discuss whether the court might have decided R v Dudley and Stephens 14 QBD 273 differently.
Identify the types of texture you observe, using precise vocabulary terms.
What types of services does the term “procedure coding” include?
What is the problem with the solution shared with Meredith?
Describe the fundamental characteristics of the
approach, its object of study (e.g., the structure and processes of the brain,
the relationships between the brain and cognitive processes such as language or
reasoning), and its methods of investigation (two to three methods of
investigation) (e.g., scientific experiments, patient studies, computer
Are you looking for a custom made solution (original essay) on the same question or a similar one?
We have prepared thousands papers to our clients around the world in the last ten years.
We really respect our clients’ privacy.
We guarantee original work with a free plagiarism report and high grades in your homework.
Proceed and place an order with us….get sufficient time to study for your main exams!