For students who need technical assistance to complete their dissertation or thesis, we offer outstanding consulting services in the areas described below.
Our consultants are highly skilled and experienced PhD level academics who know how to help students succeed. These consultants act in an advising and mentoring role guiding you to successfully select a topic, and develop and carry out a sound dissertation or thesis study. They are experts in developing a research topic, writing, theory, research design, methodology, developmental editing, statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, writing up research findings and what it takes to have a successful dissertation or thesis defense. We are trusted advisors who will guide and mentor you in a honest, kind, and thoughtful way.
Our dissertation consulting services include assistance with:
- Research Topic Selection: Quickly help you select a topic that is researchable, fits within your discipline, and gets approved.
- Concept Paper, Proposal Writing, and Prospectus: Work with you to develop research questions and testable hypotheses, find gaps in the literature, create a problem statement, select a theoretical framework, and sketch out a methodology.
- Introduction: Assist you to identify and articulate the research problem, describe the theoretical construct, and clearly talk about the nature of the study.
- Literature Review: Assist you to effectively search, select, organize, and summarize articles, then present in a way that tells a story and drives towards your research questions. We ensure the gap in the literature is clearly stated and aligns with the problem statement. We help replace and update articles as necessary.
- Methodology: Help you select and discuss the research design, and provide the steps necessary to carry out a qualitative or quantitative study. Ensure the data plan and sample size are accurate, and select the correct analyses.
- IRB/URR: Assist you in completing and navigating though the IRB review process. Help effectively address needed revisions to ensure speedy approval.
- Data Management: Help code, merge, clean, and overall manage your data.
- Quantitative Data Analysis: Validate your data plan, conduct descriptive statistics, assess assumptions, and help to generate and present analyses, and create tables and figures.
- Qualitative Data Analysis: Assist in conducting case study, phenomenological, or grounded theory research. Help includes transcribing interviews, coding data, selecting themes, and assessing the reliability of the themes.
- Discussion: Help you to interpret your results, discuss the theoretical and practical implications of your findings, and the relation to existing literature. Assist in developing future research.
- PowerPoint: Edit your PowerPoint slides to ensure highlights of your study are presented clearly.
- Oral Defense: Help prep you for preliminary and final oral defense
Why Should You Choose Us?
We have helped over 5,000 students complete their degree programs and we have over 22yrs experience.
We quickly get you on-track by focusing on the following:
Identify the places in the dissertation process where you’re getting stuck;
Provide the right amount of support for you to get over that wall, so you may keep moving toward dissertation completion and graduation.
Who Utilizes Dissertation Consulting Services?
Resourceful doctorate students from many disciplines very often use a dissertation consultant. If you are a graduate student, you have undoubtedly spent time struggling with at least one part of your dissertation. You are not alone, and as a resourceful graduate student it’s your duty to seek out the resources that will get you to graduation. Homework Writers is a group of researchers, methodologists, and statisticians that have been through the dissertation process with thousands of students. We have experience with addressing committee feedback, and we know what it takes to get your dissertation approved.
What are the Qualifications for a Dissertation Consultant?
Experience is key when it comes to choosing your dissertation consultant. We have worked with graduate students at both online and brick and mortar universities, and we’re familiar with your school’s guidelines. Research is our passion, and we’ve built a team of mentors that can guide you through the process, and ensure you are comfortable and confident throughout the process.
Also consider a team approach. At Homework Writers, you’ll be provided a team of mentors, and have access to our support staff. This means that there is always a live person here to speak with when you call. It also means that our mentors can collaborate with each other when necessary, and we have an extensive peer review process to ensure quality.
What are the Benefits of Dissertation Consulting?
Graduation! A dissertation consultant is the best way for a student to get immediate help on his or her dissertation, and a student should not wait to seek that help. Securing a dissertation consultant as a member of your team will ensure your success. Often, students don’t get the support they need provided to them by their institution, and we are here to bridge the gap between what your institution provides and completing your dissertation. As mentioned above, the completion rates are low, and securing the appropriate help will ensure your graduation.
Having an experienced dissertation consultant will also save you time and tuition. We will keep you on track and with our experience, we will quickly and smoothly guide you through the dissertation process. When clients start with us at the beginning of their dissertation journey they are usually finished within one year.